
I havent written in quite some time...but i think its just because i dont know what to say, but I wanted to come write something just to update those who keep an eye on me :) My husband and I are doing okay, we still ache for our son everyday, but I dont think that will ever really go away...i dont think i would even want it to though, it keeps him close. We do ask that you pray for better job opportunities, we are waiting to get Brad a job at Color Spot which would be the perfect job for him and would make us financially stable. And i always just want to keep thanking everyone out there for the continuing prayers and words of comfort that you all send our way. It has been 4 months as of the 2nd, and even to this day i still can't believe all this has even happened... we miss our little man everyday <3
We love you Michael Anthony Auch! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment