I miss every little detail about you...
your big beautiful brown eyes that lit up when you saw mama and dada,
your contagious laugh that followed everytime we laughed,
your silly army crawl that you did,
every adorable babble that came from your precious mouth,
the way you would point your tiny finger at anything you thought was neat.
I'll never forget the first time you waved, or clapped your hands so excitedly.
And I'll always remember that beautiful smile, that took my breath away.
The way you looked when i fed you something new, or how happy you were when you discovered that bath time was fun.
You will always be my sunshine, and that will never change.
I love you Michael Anthony Auch. You will always be my baby boy.
It has been 50 long days since i held our precious boy, they say it gets easier with time, but it almost hurts worse as time goes by...
Love you Bubbas <3
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you said that so well...Missing you little guy!
ReplyDeleteSara - those are wonderful memories - you and us too are so fortunate to have them though they will never replace our sweet boy. And you are right - he had the sweetest smile and the best disposition. Love you - missing Michael - Grandma
ReplyDelete*hugs* I never know what to say, so I just post hugs for you. I love to read about your sweet little boy and I can feel the joy and love you all shared with him through your words. What a sweet, smart little boy.
ReplyDelete