Sunday, March 28, 2010
today..
I attempt to go back to work again today. Don't really know how its gonna work...we will see... I have also had a few people basically telling me that its time to get over Michael's death...I'm gonna say this right now, we will NEVER get over or forget what has happened. Michael was truly the sunshine of our lives, our one and only child. We had so many plans for his life and things we couldn't wait to see him do and now we can't, so please try to understand that this was our son that we lost, not a pet or a friend but our SON. I love you all and appreciate everyone praying and thinking of our family, I just ask that you guys remember that this is not going to be an easy road for us to go down and that our hearts are broken. Love you all and again thank you for all your support love and prayers. we don't know what we would have done without you all. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment